D E S I G N
Full Time Interior Designer
• Driving concepts from inception to site completion; including programming, space planning, documentation, furnishings, interior product & finish selections, construction, and installation services.
• Developing drawing packages and managing projects onto the site.
• Producing design documentation; including, technical drawings in AutoCAD and written specifications.
• For the majority of the time the Designer will be sitting in an office with limited physical requirements. This may require individuals to bend, stretch, twist, and reach. It also includes carrying samples up and downstairs. Individuals will be required to visit client job sites to perform site verifications and field surveys.
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design.
• Applicant must reside in the US. speak professional English, and be a team player
• Living in Hawai’i or planning to permanently return to Hawai’i is helpful but remote work is possible.
• Requires 7 years minimum experience gained working within an interior design or architectural firm.
For more info:
Susan J. Moss, ASID, LEED AP